TJ turned a month old on Friday, December 28th. I can't believe it has already been a month. Why do the months go so much faster once they are here?
- Will scratch himself within seconds if his hands aren't covered, more so than any of my other children.
- Still has very vivid, expressionable dreams.
- The day he turned a month old he woke up all night long crying, which is something he hardly does. He also did the same thing all day Saturday and Saturday night.
- Gave him his first suppository since he hadn't gone in about a week. Hoping to help his pain/gas/colic and help him sleep.
- Weighed 7.1 lbs and 20 inches long on 12/31/12 (not sure how much of that is poop in his belly).
- Is known as "Our little guy."
- Likes to be fast asleep in mommy's arms, for as soon as I try to lay him down he is wide awake again. Then the process repeats itself over and over.
- Is still a really good baby who is loved by everyone!
TJ in one of Spencer's newborn outfits.
5 comments:
That outfit looks so big on him but I'm sure it is just the tiniest thing.
Poor little guy not pooping :( Did the suppository help him feel better?
Poor baby. Halle also wakes up immediately when I put her down. I guess some babies just have a harder time adjusting to this Earth life than others. Good thing they're so cute :)
Sweet, sweet TJ. I love his expressions. Gavin was a face scratcher too. Do you love seeing him in Baby Spencer clothes? It always makes me smile to see Baby Gavin clothes on someone else.
I can't believe how fast this time has gone. Tomorrow he'll be two months. How did this happen?
He is so sweet.
Post a Comment