Spencer and Addy both took preschool gymnastics at Tooele Gymnastics Academy. I am really impressed with how well the program runs, except the preschool class. I honestly had no idea they weren't learning a new skill each week because the other classes blocked my view from seeing them. The preschool class really is basic, which is fine in the beginning, but to only learn a somersault the whole year is a little too basic for me. T
hey both talk about wanting to take classes there again, especially Addy (she wants to do everything), but we will re-evaluate when the time comes. I have been thinking about signing him up for the Fall since he doesn't have any activities right now, but I think he would enjoy swimming more.
8/20/11 Spencer after taking his summer class and Addy before the Fall classes began.
3 comments:
Addy has come a long way since then!!!!
Cute kiddos. Spencer does his with precision the way he does everything else and Addy does hers with enthusiasm the way she lives life. I love it!
Spencer did do very good summersalt and Addy has come a long way. I agree with Shian's observation.
Post a Comment