Friday, December 21, 2012

2 week old Pictures


7 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love the second to last one where he is swaddled but he has one arm out! And I love the ones in the stocking :)

shawn said...

Good pictures.....even though I am not fond of pictures in the buff!

Heather Palmer said...

he is soooooo sweet! These pictures are amazing!

Deliliah said...

Such cute picturesof TJ. I think he looks like Spencer in some of them and then in others He looks like Addy. It will be fun to see him grow up and get his own distinct look.

Sarah Osborne said...

These are gorgeous!!! I love the stocking ones. I need to do that with Halle tomorrow :)

Shian said...

I can't choose a favorite. They are all fantastic! I don't know how you do it, but you have five incredibly beautiful children.

Chris and Tara said...

LOVE! Especially the one with one bare arm sticking out. So precious!