Friday, December 21, 2012

November 2011

11/2/11 We had a picnic with our good friend Hadley.


They also rode bikes outside on a "not so chilly" day.

 And the babies watched.
11/4/11
Cute Allyson with her animals from her ear tube surgery.
Stink face Haleigh

11/5/11 Snow day- so soon after a "not so chilly day."


11/6/11 Cute girls in cute dresses.
Haleigh
Allyson (L) Haleigh (R)

Allyson with the same face she makes today.

Being silly
And the big kids!

11/11/11 Christmas Card Picture

11/12/11 Being a good brother as usual.


 11/16/11- Playing with neighbor Joseph across the street.

6 comments:

Deliliah said...

Looking back I can see how the children have grown. They just as cute today as they were a year ago.

Sarah Osborne said...

Aww the babies were such little munchkins. I can tell your kids like to play outside just as much as my Lydie. I bet they'd be great friends if they lived near each other.

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love the pictures of the twins in the red dresses! So cute!

shawn said...

Good pictures! I like the big kids in their gap sweatshirts.....they sure look grown up next to the twins!

Shian said...

They've all grown so much in the last year. That's happy and sad. :)

Chris and Tara said...

I love the indoor picnic idea. Fun!