Monday, December 31, 2012

Out in the snow

 On November 9th we bundled up the kids and Clif took them outside to play in the snow.

Spencer rolling a nice ball

Haleigh wobbling around.
Allyson took a nose dive.
"Help me, I can't move."
Rolling up another ball.
Daddy helping being such a good dad.

Spencer decided to come in with the babies, but Addy stayed out to decorate her snowgirl. She put weeds on its head for hair, too funny! I will have to get some better snow people props for next time!

5 comments:

shawn said...

I love these pictures....love all the snow pictures you post of the kids! Addy's snowgirl is special!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Allyson face down in the snow! So funny... and sad for her :)

Shian said...

Snow is so much fun. Too bad it has to be so cold.

Chris and Tara said...

Hahaha. I totally laughed (in a sympathetic way, of course) at Allyson in the faceplant picture. Addy's snowgirl hair is gorgeous! :)

Deliliah said...

I love the weeds for hair. The fun of it using your imagination to create hair and hand etc. You don't need to worry about props. Let nature and imagination be the props. Besides if you are like me I wouldn't remember where I put them anyway. I think the reason cardboard boxes are so fun to play with is using the imagination.