While deciding what to do instead we got out and stretched our legs.
We decided to go to a park and let the kids get out their energy. I got distracted and only got pictures of the babies. They were being so cute and having such a fun time on the swings.
| Showing his kids he is a fun dad! |
Allyson
| She was boxing it up! |
At least here you can see that there were actually other people there!
5 comments:
They look like they are having fun!
amazing how fast they grow!
I forgot about that. It was so fun. Let's go to the cave this year! Well, maybe next year. Didn't they say they don't allow strollers? That would be tough for you with a tiny baby and twins who would get tired. I'll have to check the website again. Maybe it's just no strollers inside the cave.
I think you're probably lucky that it was sold out. That's a long walk for the kids. I love the picture of Clif being a fun dad. :)
The park was probaly more fun the little ones than the cave. But like Shian said maybe this year of next.Haleigh lloks like she liked the swing. Allyson was still deciding.
Post a Comment