Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Tree Fun

12/4/11
Not sure why we didn't have the tree up after Thanksgiving, but a good guess would be that we were too busy or too tired. Regardless, the kids had a fun time putting on the ornaments and making a human tower to put on the star!


Take 1!
Take 2! Bummer! Not going to work!
Take 3!
Take 4!
Success!

Spencer was such a good sport!
It was worth a try! Maybe in 2013!

8 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

What a beautiful tree!

Deliliah said...

I like the human tower. The pictures of TJ on the side sure are cute. I love the one of Addy telling Spencer a secret and the Twins looking through the bushes.

Sarah Osborne said...

I love the pictures with Addy on top of Spencer! What a great family memory :)

Gordon and Robyn said...

That is so cute with both kids on his shoulders!

shawn said...

The kids make a good tree!

Shian said...

The human tower is a fun idea. I bet they loved that.

Chris and Tara said...

Human tower! :)

Deliliah said...

I made it to the post that I have seen. Good night!