over a toy broom, so I went to the garage and got Addy's grocery cart. Down went the broom and screams continued. I convinced them to push it together, but that only lasted for a few minutes. I persuaded them to take turns, but taking turns takes TOO long.
So I went to the garage and got out Haleigh's bike. My plan being that one could push the cart while the other rode the bike and then we could switch. Wrong! Away went the cart and off to the garage I went one last time.
They really do love each other, or we at least are trying to convince them that they do!
6 comments:
So cute...so funny!
They are busy bees. Good of you to keep trying to help them learn to share.
Oh my goodness, they look so much older to me in these pictures!! And they are just as beautiful as Addy and Spencer...which isn't easy to do.
their sweet little faces in the first picture! Oh so sweet!
That doesn't look like Haleigh in the top picture. I can tell them apart though because of Allyson's very shiny hair.
Sharing is tough. I still don't love to do it unless I have to. :)
Ok, that's a lie. I don't mind it. Eventually they will feel the same way....
Post a Comment