Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bowling for FHE

We went bowling for family night on August 28, 2012. We try to celebrate FHE consistently, but unfortunately we aren't near as good as we should be. When I remember (because nights are crazy around here) then we have it no matter what day it is. This day was a Tuesday and we decided to go bowling for 2 dollar Tuesdays. Everyone had a good time, but the twins especially loved rolling the ball down the lane. The only problem they had was waiting their turn. It is so nice when we can be together as a family, making memories.

6 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

You guys are so good. We need to be waaaaay better about FHE!

Gordon and Robyn said...

That looks fun. I bet Ollie would like to try bowling. We ought to do that for FHE sometime too.

shawn said...

So cute and so fun!

Shian said...

Family Night on Tuesday is better than no family night at all. :) They all look like they are having a great time. I especially smiled at Spence and Addy wearing bowling shoes.

Chris and Tara said...

Tuesday is the night that we would do FHE when we were driving. Now we need to do it your way and just do it whenever we remember. I love Addy's striped socks!

Deliliah said...

I've never seen that metal thing the children are using to roll the ball down.