- He is still sleeping lots. Sometimes for 7 hours at a time.
- He hardly cries and when he does it isn't very loud or demanding at all.
- He smiles when I touch his lips.
- He has very vivid dreams- one minute he is smiling and the next he has very worried wrinkles on his face.
- He isn't bothered by the very loud noises of the other 4 children in the house.
- When his hands aren't covered, which isn't very often, he loves to suck them, especially his thumb.
- He weighed 5lbs 14oz at his 5 day check-up and 6lbs 11oz (though the weighed him in his clothes and diaper) at his 2 week.
- He is a very slow eater!
- Allyson calls him "Say Say" and they both want to "Hold, Hold!" all the time.
- He is loved by all of his siblings.
- Newborn diapers and clothes are big on him.
12/1/12- 3 days old.
12/5/12- 1 week old
12/9/12- 11 days old
Spencer's first time wanting a picture with him. He was very scared of how little he was and didn't come too close for awhile. He is sure a cute brother.
12/10/12- 12 days old.
| Allyson can hardly contain her excitement. |
12/15/12- 17 days old
12/16/12- 18 days old- Spencer's first time wanting to hold him.
| Always someone to love him! |
6 comments:
I'm so glad you posted all these! I can't wait to see him in person :)
Cute pictures of the kids with TJ.
I has to be one of the absolute cutest babies on the face of the earth. I just want to snuggle him and kiss him! Ah so precious! Look at you the blogging queen! I can't believe you are this caught up with it!
These pictures are so tender. And are you kidding me right now with the 7 hours of sleep thing??? You deserve it, but I am so jealous!
What a lucky guy to have so many people to love him!
How funny that Spencer was nervous to hold him. It must be a "guy" thing since the girls are clearly all over him. :) I love the picture where TJ is yawning.
Post a Comment