I was looking through some pictures when I was at Mom and Dad Sant's and came across some I had never seen before. I added them to my computer last May and forgot about them. I just ran across them now and had to share.
10/26/06 Halloween- Pregnant with Spencer.
 |
| Can't help but notice Clif's legs! |
 |
| Do farmers have freckles or something? |
4/22/07
11/25/07
10/27/07- An Indian with her harvested pumpkins.
4/19/08
 |
| Look at those kissing lips! I love his long hair! |
4/20/08
 |
| Chunky Monkey! |
1/2/10
2/21/10- Celebrating January/February Birthdays
 |
| Look at his cute little face. He had just turned 3. |
3/14/10- 21 months.
 |
| She has always loved to pose. Look at her baby face! |
 |
Peek-A-Boo
|
4-4-10 Easter
 |
| Yummy! Candy! |
 |
| Leading Clif around to try and get the most eggs. Why I am in pjs? I have no idea! |
 |
| This is so what Haleigh will look like in 4 months. |
5/23/10- Addy's and Clif's Celebration
7/25/10
 |
| One of my favorite pictures of my little boy. |
10/1/10- We were in the hospital with 2 new babies while Spencer and Addy were at Papa's and Grandma Lila's.
10/2/10
 |
| Cute Hair-Do done by Grandma Lila. |
6 comments:
we have such a fun family :)
So fun to check out your blog and see so many new posts! It's so fun to look back at old pictures. Time really does go by fast. Especially Stockton- he has grown up so quick! I'm sure you feel the same way about your twins. You make me want to do better at blogging- You have caught up a lot!
I love all these old pictures. I laughed because first it was Clif's legs and then it was Gordon's. I think Tom should show his off this year. :) Dad looks a little... odd in that picture with Spencer and Ollie. Certainlhy not his best picture ever taken. :)
I'm officially all caught up on blogs! Hooray. And I love your new header, the picture and the words. Very cute.
Cute pictures....time really does go by fast!
You have given me fall fever looking at the Halloween pictures. So many memories with such sweet grandchildren.
Post a Comment