Saturday, May 26, 2012

Addelyn turns 4!



1. How old are you? 4
2. What is your favorite toy? My new Minnie- where you can changer her dress.
 3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes
4. What is your favorite TV show? Doc. McStuffins
 5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Mac & Cheese
6. What is your favorite game? Playing with my mom. What kind of game with your mom? Hi-Ho Cherry-O 
 7. What is your favorite snack? Candy
8. What is your favorite animal?  Tigers and Flamingos (but she said monkeys first...silly girl).
9. What is your favorite song? Papa Songs (Songs she sings with Papa).
10. What is your favorite book? My Little Pony Books
11. Who is your best friend? Spencer & Lyla
12. What is your favorite cereal? Life
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Jump on the tramp.
14. What is your favorite drink? Strawberry milk
15. What is your favorite holiday? Mother's Day
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Flamingo Lubie
17. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cupcakes
 18. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom
19. What is your favorite sport? Gymnastics (Bymnastics).
20. What makes you happy? Reading books by myself (learning to read).
21. What makes you sad? When Spencer takes away my stuff.
22. What do you love to learn about? Letters.
23. Where is your favorite place to go? Sea World
24. What do you and your mom do together? Read books
25. What do you and your dad do together? Play Chutes and Ladders.
26.  What is your favorite color? Pink
27. What is your favorite movie? Tangeled
28. What do you like do with your sisters? Play.
29. What was your favorite birthday present from your party?  My Minnie stuffed animal from Spencer
30. What was the best part of your birthday party? Everyone jumping off of the tramp onto me.

Addy is a funny girl. I had a hard time getting her to pay attention long enough to answer these questions. Most of her answers were in relation to something that she has done in the last week instead of what may be the real answer. I would guess if I were to ask her these questions in a week, most of them would be different! She is very busy girl who doesn't let life get her down! She has been my pal lately and I am so glad that I have her as she constantly tells me how much she loves me. I will always know that I am needed as long as she is around. (As I read to her what I wrote I bawled like a baby). 

5 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I can just imagine her tiny little voice saying those answers.

We love you Addy Girl.

Heather Palmer said...

What a cute idea to interview your kids- I need to do this with my kids! Are you in town again soon? I would love to see you!

Sarah Osborne said...

I love that everyone is doing the interview thing now :) Such a fun way to remember her cute personality! I can't believe she's 4 already!

Shian said...

Sweet, sweet girl!

Chris and Tara said...

You must be such a proud mom. I love that her favorite game is playing with you, that she wants to be a mom when she grows up and that her favorite holiday is Mother's Day. What a darling sweet girl. Are her best friends Spencer and Grandma Lyla or does she had a friend named Lyla?