Here are a few of the pictures I have taken of the girls in the past 2 months. They are just so fun and totally cheese it up for the camera.
12/19/11
 |
| "Get off of me sister!" |
1/19/12
Clif forgot to wash their faces before taking this- it gives it a more natural look. :)
 |
| Haleigh Baleigh |
 |
| "Oh my silly sister!" |
 |
| Haleigh begins to really ham it up.... |
1/20/12 Pigtails and ballet skirts! A lot of pictures, but this is not even all of them, I can't help myself!
 |
| "I'm out of here!" |
 |
| "Let me down!" |
 |
| "On second thought, maybe I will stay and pose for awhile." |
 |
| "Just like this." |
 |
| "What is wrong with her?" |
 |
| Two peas in a pod. |
 |
| "Look at me walk! I am so good." |
 |
| All is right with me and my baby. |
 |
| I just love this picture of her. My little mommy. |
 |
| I love her trusting eyes in this picture- another favorite! |
1/21/12 Having fun in their cute pigtails and matching clothes!
These girls are the light of my life. They are pure joy and happiness. Everyday I am so grateful for their sweet spirits and easy goingness. I sure so love them to pieces
6 comments:
Allyson is so like you. And they are both so adorable in these pictures. I say Allyson is so like you in these pictures because she is already practicing to be a mom!
I love the one of Haliegh posing with her arms folded on the couch. Super cute :)
Their piggy tails are adorable!
What cuties! I can totally see their personalities shining now. They look so small...love it! AND your family pictures are bomb. Everyone looks fabulous. The pic of the twinners on the side of your blog standing next to each other in their little skirts is just too precious.
Love the pigtails and the posing.
I like Allyson with her binkie turned side ways and pushing up her nose funny. All the pictures are so cute.
So cute. I loved the "maybe I'll stay and pose... like this" pictures. Oh, how I love these girls.
Post a Comment