I'm so glad you got that crawl on video. She moves along so cute. Watching her face as she watches the ball is so fun. We are going to have Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday the 7th. I hope you are planning to come. The twins will be so cute as they hunt for eggs and try to figure out what's going on.
4 comments:
I'm so glad you got that crawl on video. She moves along so cute. Watching her face as she watches the ball is so fun. We are going to have Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday the 7th. I hope you are planning to come. The twins will be so cute as they hunt for eggs and try to figure out what's going on.
ha ha :) I never saw them do this. It's pretty darn cute! Did they get carpet burn on their bellies?
Those are great!
Cutest "slugs" I've ever seen. :)
Post a Comment