The night before the girls birthday we went to Hollywood Connection to celebrate. They couldn't do many of the rides, but they were able to go on some. Haleigh acted quite terrified on most of them. Here are a few of the pictures I got before taking it back to the car for safe keeping.
 |
| Happy Girls |
 |
| Spencer's love of gold has begun. |
 |
| So sweet. |
 |
| So silly. |
The next day(their real birthday) we opened the rest of the gifts from us and from Grandma and Grandpa White. I know a lot of people have big celebrations on their kids first birthday, but I am just more low key. I think it is funnier to do big birthdays when they can actually remember. Not that I don't think getting pictures with them in tutus and #1 onesies aren't too die for!
We got them this princess bike and they absolutely loved them. My mom even bought another one for them so they wouldn't have to fight. Unfortunately, the buttons on both of them wouldn't work and we took them back.
I still can't believe they are 1 and how big they get each day. They turn 18months in 2 weeks and will be able to go into nursery! They still seem and act like my little babies. I am glad we aren't done yet because they just grow up too fast. However, there IS going to come a day when their are no more babies in this house and that is going to a sad day!
4 comments:
Hollywood Connection looks like it was fun as well as the presents the next day. To bad about the princess bikes. I like all the new family pictures. The one on the top is so sweet with Spencer looking up at you and Addy looking up at Clif. Wow seeing the babies standing up by themselves. Where has the time gone. We didn't get to see them do that at Spencer's birthday. They still seemed to crawl more. I can't wait to see them take off walking. I hope they will when we come to help you move. I hope they won't be so nervous about everything going on around them that they won't walk.
cute pictures. Addy just looks so grown up! I love the second to last picture of the girls on the bike with Allyson looking at the camera. She looks so pretty!
I can't believe they're old enough for nursery. Crazy!
Addy looks like such a big girl in those pictures. So fun. I'm with Shian, I can't believe they can go to nursery in two weeks!
Post a Comment