1/17/2012
Allyson getting better at walking(she started about the middle of December). Of course the first thing she has to learn to walk with is her babies!
1/18/2012 Taking care of her babies. She loves to hold and rock her babies.
1/18/2012 Trying to put her blanket on the babies!
1/19/2012 Haleigh decides to take Allyson's favorite doll!
7 comments:
what a cutie
Haleigh is a stinker!
that is too cute! I love her with her babies!
When Allyson rocks her babies that is so cute.
I loved watching Lissy Lou move her babies all around and put the blankets on them. What a sweetheart.
:)
I love how Haleigh so casually held the doll over her shoulder like it was a jacket and then gave that taunting look to Lissy. What a sass. :)
Ijust had to look back at all these old blogs. They are so cute.
Post a Comment