Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthdays

After the Zucchini Boat Race it was time to celebrate, celebrate, celebrate!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Allyson and Haleigh. Happy Birthday to you.
My friend, Megan, made these rainbow cupcakes with pink and purple frosting for us to share. I wanted her to show me how, but Megan being Megan she just did them herself (So very sweet of her).

Allyson
What is this?
The frosting tastes good enough.
Not too bad.
Just what I needed. A cupcake and binky is a perfect combination!
 Haleigh
For me?
You mean I don't have to share with Allyson? 
Okay let me at it! 
Sure is good!
This is the best day ever!
Is it time for presents now?
 Not just yet girls, we need to sing to Oli and Gordon too.

Not sure what was with those girls. This is amazing!
Nothing better than sharing my birthday with the ones I love most.
Okay girls, now it is present time! Grandma Lila and Papa got us diapers,

a pink and
purple jacket,
teething toys,
and pink and
purple gloves
Why do I have purple gloves?
 Mom and Dad gave us out bath toys


 and My Pal Viloet early! Yeah!

4 comments:

Shian said...

Those are some darlings pictures of some darlings girls. I'm so thankful for them!

Deliliah said...

Great Birthday Celebrations. I like your commentary on the pictures.

Gordon and Robyn said...

Allyson with her binky and head in her hand! So cute!

Chris and Tara said...

Loved the commentary to these pictures,. What sweet girls.