Spencer's Aunt Shian is one of Spencer's favorite person to be with. She is so good with him. Every time we see her she spends almost her whole time playing with him. Spencer loves to play peek-a-boo with her and her name comes out of his mouth at least once a week.
He is so lucky to have someone who loves him so much. We love you Shian and appreciate all the time you spend with our son!

Peek-A-Boo Shian


Sharing Cookie Dough

Reading together

Swimming with him in freezing cold water

Wherever Shian is, Spencer will find.
5 comments:
My youngest (who's 3) has a fav. aunt too, and always talks about her in every conversation. It's actually really cute how my little one worships her! lol Anyway, that's cute about Spencer! :)
i think we would never attend family events if it wasn't for awesome aunts and uncles who love to play with my kids.
I think they are both cuties. Shian and Spencer.
Thanks! I love that he loves me so much. I waited long enough to be an aunt, I think I deserve to be the favorite. He's my special little bud.
They are so cute together. I really like that last picture of Shian-Banann. She looks really pretty in it.
Post a Comment