On Friday Addelyn went to her 9 month well check-up. She weighs 17lbs 2 oz and is 26 inches, she was 25.2 at her 6 months so I am thinking that isn't quite right or I heard her wrong. Anyhow she is in the 25th percentile for both height and weight. She is doing everything they asked, except crawling. Spencer was 23.5 lbs and 28.1 inches long. He was crawling and standing up and moving along edges at this point. I am not really worried, but am hoping she will start to get moving soon. She definitely likes to do things at her own pace. She rolls everywhere and gets into the crawling position, but usually just scoots backwards. She also can stand for a few minutes, but doesn't really enjoy holding onto to other objects. She has a really happy personality and shakes her head at things she doesn't like. She is so photogenic and takes the cutest pictures! We just love her if you couldn't tell!
place!
8 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this. I have been wondering what she is learning and what she is doing. She is just so dang cute!
So cute :) At least she is more comfortable rolling. Jayden prefers to roll... you have to have some pretty good incentive for him to WANT to crawl (like a cord ;) ). And look at her little teeth! I think Jayders will be one before he has teeth.
She is just sooooo adorable!!! :)
I love seeing pictures of the kids. I can't wait to see them again.
She is such a happy baby! I can't believe Robyn didn't comment about her teeth. That was the first thing I noticed about the first picture. I can't believe it's been nine months already, but at the same time, it seems like she's always been part of our family.
she is just sooo cute!!! I love her lil smile
She i sooo precious. I loved this post about all her goings on. Ü
i just want to nibble on those little cheekies :)
Post a Comment