I colored my hair blonder about a month ago. It wasn't a HUGE change so not a lot of people commented on it. In fact, I think only two people even noticed and 1 would be my husband!
The funny thing is when I walked into class the next day my kids freaked out! You colored your hair! Your hair looks different! Then one of the mom's, who is in my ward, was telling me how her daughter came home and went on and on about how I used to be blond and then I went brown and now I am blond again! I just thought it was so cute! I love how they notice the little things and aren't afraid to tell you which can be either good or bad! I love teaching!
13 comments:
Now you're not blonde in this picture right??? ;) I love how you're barefoot. Awesome :)
Yes, my hair is dark in this picture!
That's too cute - and too true! Kids always do notice the little things!! :)
sorry if I didn't notice. When Shain cut her's I didn't notice. I read about it on her blog as well. Oh well what can I say, I'm blind.
Good for Clif for noticing! When I cut my hair from my waist to my shoulders, I stopped by Tom's office. After chatting with him for a few minutes, he asked me why I came by (I very rarely go there and only with a purpose). He hadn't even noticed! Then he felt like a real jerk. I just laughed at him.
Cute class.
My grandma always tells me "once a blonde always a blonde" every time I get my hair colored. I wouldn't worry about Addelyn not crawling and being a little small. Blake is in like the 10%tile so I just depends on the kid. She is totally adorable though. I can't wait to see her again. Yes we are finishing the basement all the way. Carpet will be here in a couple of weeks. I miss teaching. Enjoy your last couple of months!
My grandma always tells me "once a blonde always a blonde" every time I get my hair colored. I wouldn't worry about Addelyn not crawling and being a little small. Blake is in like the 10%tile so I just depends on the kid. She is totally adorable though. I can't wait to see her again. Yes we are finishing the basement all the way. Carpet will be here in a couple of weeks. I miss teaching. Enjoy your last couple of months!
awww little kids are so cute!! i love the picture
I love that picture! It's amazing how much kids really notice things :)
I think it looks cute dark or light. Ü
Hey girl, sorry I haven't responded to any of your comments it's been busy at my house :).. Your hair looks so cute! I'm pretty close to my mother in law so I loved having her here :)
I'm thinking of getting a season pass to the zoo so will be making quite a few trips this summer, you should come with for sure... i know you can go to the bird place in Liberty park as well when you get a season pass and that park is fun so we should go there as well.
Your kids are SO CUTE, as always :)
OK Camey- you are in for my giveaway. Now you have to post it on your blog. Have fun, and hopefully you will like what I make you!
Ok women. Where are the new posts? Just because you work and have 2 kids you think you have excuses???? Miss ya girl :)
Post a Comment