I just wanted to remember all of the good times we have had! I had it almost done this morning and then right before I had to leave the page closed on me some how! Then I did that again tonight! So I am officially done!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Spencer's Past 2 years
I have wanted to make a slide show of Spencer's past 2 years for awhile now. Since one of us has been sick for the past 2 months I haven't had any time and especially since I am still sick. (More to come on that later). Anyhow, I decided to put some of my favorite pictures of him on here before I have to go to work. It is crazy to think of him learning to crawl, walk, and talk! Now Addelyn is learning how to do those things! Time does go by really fast, yet it seems like yesterday that we had him. We sure love you Spencer! Always remember that!
I just wanted to remember all of the good times we have had! I had it almost done this morning and then right before I had to leave the page closed on me some how! Then I did that again tonight! So I am officially done!
I just wanted to remember all of the good times we have had! I had it almost done this morning and then right before I had to leave the page closed on me some how! Then I did that again tonight! So I am officially done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The slide show is beautiful! I enjoyed looking at all the photos! Have a great weekend! :)
So sweet! It is crazy how fast they grow. So fun playing games last night. Hope you are feeling better soon.
I love the slideshow. Wow he has changed so much. I'm glad he still has those kissable cheecks.
Post a Comment