Spencer got a free Kiddie Kandids picture for turning 2. The last day we could get them done was on Saturday so we decided to take him in after my YW basketball games. He ended up being very shy and just wanted us to hold him. That is why in all of the pictures his hands are out reaching towards us. The one of him with the duck he is trying really hard not to smile. It was really cute because his lips were twitching and everything. I just wanted him to give us his cute Spencer smile. We only got him to even take those pictures because we had Addy take some so that he could see it wasn't a big deal. The sad news is on the way back to the car Clif dropped Spencer's suit pants. He never even wore it to church yet. We had just taken off the tags that day. At least we have pictures of it! Hopefully when we get our Spring pictures taken he will be more in the mood to smile! He sure is a cutie though!








12 comments:
Ok - those photos are just TOOO cute! They turned out adorable!
he looks like a mini man. so cute.
I love the new pictures. Especially with the 2 of them together. Siblings are the best. I can't believe how much they look alike. So cute..
so darn sweet!!! We have never had any luck with 2 yr old pictures. its just a lost cause around here.
They are so cute. Spencer looks so grown up in his suit. Addey's hair is getting thick and long. I cna't wait to see all again.
Where did you get his little suit! So adorable!
Those pictures are sooo sweet!
Adorable! He looks so grown up in his suit.
So sad about the suit. The pictures are adorable, though.
These are some way cute kids/pictures!!! I can't believe how old Addelyn is getting, she is practically one!!!!!
I know i told you i was going to write you an email and i suck at it.
Blaine will be 18 months on the 28th of March and i am due on the 20th. So they will be just shy of 18 months apart. I am thinking i will be on time or late although i secretly of course hope to go early. i will get around to that email someday. sorry i am so flakey!
i love the suit! he looks adorable!
Camey, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how long it's been since I did comment. I check your blog whenever Gordon's not working on the compute and I sign into to the blogging world. I know I don't always leave comments but I really lot I had left some. I am so mean. I love all these pictures! (and not just from this post but all of them lately that I have not commented on) Can I blame it on... being sick? ;)
Love you
Post a Comment