Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Swimming Again!
Spencer loves to swim so much that two weeks ago we went twice in one week. We also found out that Friday nights are date night and only half the price! We tried to go last Friday to show my mom, but there was only 5 minutes left when we got there. Apparently they close early on Fridays. The lady was nice though and let Clif and Spencer go in to go down the slide a few times. Otherwise, I know Spencer would be very upset. I really just enjoy taking him and trying to teach him to jump off the side, kick his legs and move his arms. I would love to someday teach swimming to Spencer and some of his friends (I used to be a swim instructor/lifeguard).



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute, happy guy!
That's my little sweetheart! Always happy and loving to be in the water....just like his mom!
WOOO WOOO ... I just met you and I already to get a shirtless pic! WOW!! just kidding Thanks for the invite.
How fun!!! My kids love swimming too. That slide is awesome! Does it go into shallow water?
How cute!! That is great to get your kids in the water a lot when they are young. And Girl, what's up with you in a shirt!??? Get your bikinni on! ;) You are gorgeous.
You look so great in that picture. I love Clif's farmer tan as well. He looks like he's having as much fun as Spencer on that slide.
It was so great to see you for Labor Day. Hopefully we'll see you again, soon. Love you.
Post a Comment