Remember When (for Camey)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
13 comments:
I remember once when we were playing Scattergories and you told Clif that he should write in all caps that way you would be able to read it. And he said "Well if I write in capitols then I would be yelling at you all the time 'HONEY, I'M HOME!'" I loved that :)
I love that both our blankeys have the same name and are both baby pink, blue and white crochet.
I will always remember and appreciate the way you would always ask Gordon about school and care to remember important events. You understood the pressures he was going through I felt like.
And I remember when I came home from DE for a visit after your guys were married and in Tooele and we went to your class room that you were getting organized (this was when we went to Yellowstone for Labor Day 2005). I still didn't know you very well at all. It was only the second time I had met you. The first being the weekend you two were married.
I knew you were right for him.
I'm happy to have such a wonderful sister.
I feel like you fit in with us perfectly :)
I loved having you live so close to us. Gavin and I liked to walk down and visit. I didn't know what you thought of that.
You are the most photogenic person I know.
I remember our pretzel runs (all the time). We went there so much Clif had to ground you from Pretzelmaker. The lady there knew exactly what you would order.
You're hilarious to play Madlibs with.
Your wedding was beautiful. I remember you forgot your shoes and had to walk down the aisle barefoot. I had so much fun taking pictures of you and Clif at the open house in Wellsville.
I REMEMBER WHEN WE MET IN THOSE APARTMENTS. I HAD JUST MOVED TO WA FROM TEXAS AND YOU HAD JUST MOVED TO WA FROM WYOMING. YOU WERE 5 AND I WAS 6 IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY! WE USED TO PLAY BARBIES ALL THE TIME, AND YOUR MOM WAS SO SWEET TO WATCH ME WHEN MY MOM WORKED AT NIGHT, I REMEMBER THINKING YOU HAD THE BEST MOM EVER CAUSE SHE DID CRAFTS WITH US AND WAS SO FUN. :) GOSH HOW DID WE GROW UP SO FAST?
I remember going 4-wheeling with you and the Dickson's, and you thought you'd hate my Brocoli Salad, but you loved it. I also remember you calling me right after I had a miscarriage and comforted me cause you've been there, done that! You are always smiling, and such a fun person to talk to! Oh and sorry I haven't been commenting lately, I am in St. George and haven't had much time for computer stuff..I'm way behind on all my friends blogs!!! I am so excited for your new calling! You will be awesome, and be such a good example for the youth! I get home Wed, so lets get together! Love ya!
My favorite memories of you were of course in Level three at USU. I don't know if I couldn't have surivied without you and Paige! I wasn't too excited about being in the afternoon group but our group was by far the best. I remember in our language arts class when we read our stories and you read yours about your Grandpa and got my tear ducts going then I read my story and totally lost control and cried. But everyone was so nice about it. Going to homecoming as a group was fun. Laughing about Lindsey falling asleep in Math everyday ( I miss her). My favorite thing about you Camey is how no matter how long it's been since we have seen each other we always can pick up where we left off. You are one of my dearest friends even though I don't get to see you to often. Love ya and sorry for not posting on your blog sooner! You crack me up!
I remember how you and Clif would always go four-wheeling up by the canal.
How miserable (yet tough) you were trying to sleep up at the cabin for Thanksgiving when it was about 100 degrees
How much you love your sweet dogs and how you got Clif to love them, too
When you asked me to sing at your wedding. I was doing okay until I looked over at you dancing then I started to cry and my voice was wavering all over the place. I had to look away for the rest of the song.
I love you so much. You are so sweet and loving with my favorite brother. And I think you're a fabulous mom. Can't wait to see you for Labor day. I also hope that this new school year is going well.
I forgot to mention...
When you are Clif were sealed. What a beautiful moment
And when I got to come see you at the hospital after Addelyn was born
Camey, I have only met you once but you made a great impression! You are so friendly and easy to talk to. I loved it when Robyn and Tara were having their discussion about who's hair looked worse on that Sunday and you turned to me and whispered, "Tara's looked worse.." I couldn't stop laughing! Sorry Tara... I'm so glad that we get to know each other better through blogging. Ü
I remember sleep overs, and girls camp and hanging out and church. all the fun stuff we used to do! It was a blast. :)
How are you doing?? Sorry i have been mia, we have been crazy busy lately. I posted a ton of new stuff too. I hope you and the kiddos are doin great!! How is that little Addelyn doing?
When I first met you, I had a very strong feeling that you would be my new daughter-in-law.
We had so much decorating your wedding here in Wellsville.
We both love Enemy Pie.
Taylor Baxter's mom works at the library. She used to come in and talk about Mrs. Sant. She loved you.
Going to see the house in Tooele with you.
I couldn't believe you would think to get me the Thomas Kincade picture.
I love the island birdhouse you gave me.
You've already given me the greatest gift ever - two darling grandkids.
I was lucky enough to have this wonderful daughter, who at the age of three or four, informed me that she would become a teacher but stay home with her children and marry a guy from college because they would need the money. That daughter was full of energy, between barbies, dance classes, singing with the Sunshine Generation, gymnastics, swimming, girl scouts...and that was just the beginning. Then there was competitive swimming, more dance classes, gymnastics, lifeguarding, teaching swim classes, cheerleading, seminary, special choirs in school and her favorite piano lessons. The lessons were so fun for this wonderful daughter that I finally had to relent and let her give them up ~ was not actually her favorite activity. She had been lucky to be raised in Lake Stevens, Washington and surrounded by many great friends. She was our Nordstrom girl and still is but just shows her style with a cheaper budget now! I'm so proud of all this precious child has accomplished in her life, especially being a wonderful mother and wife. I love to hear all the wonderful comments she makes about Clif as it lets me know that she loves him and they are a perfect match.
You have always been a hard worker and had determination but your favorite activity was playing house and being a mom and that hasn't changed a bit.
My favorie memories were when I tagged along with the girl scouts and we sang as we made the trek to take our turn preparing for the camps breakfast, the underground bee hives that almost sent a few of the girls over the clif and how you trusted that I would get you out of there and the moonbathing when you were old enough to get the cabin on the water ~ while the leaders were in some little cabin on land! I loved watching you swim
and when you were young we would watch the elephant show together, it was a joy to watch you grow up. Funny? You were always funny....everything that came out of your mouth made people laugh! Hope you always have a smile and a laugh in your heart!
Camey!
Although i havn't known you for my whole life, i already have some awesome memories with you!
I remember the year we all got togetha at the cabin for thanksgiving.
It was so much fun to get to know you even better. I'm way glad you are my family and my friend!
Post a Comment