Of course everyone had some sort of post about the book. Some friends of mine got together and had a
Twlight Party. My parents were visiting so I could only stay an hour, but the rest of them stayed up until Midnight to get the book. The funny thing is I
pre ordered it, but haven't even opened it yet. I let my mom take it to Washington to read before I even had a chance. I have just been too busy lately. I am excited to read it as I have heard many mixed feelings!

I love how Nicole is the only only one wearing her Vampire teeth!
2 comments:
Looks fun. I finished the book this week. Good one. I won't ruin it for you. Call me when you read it.
HOW FUN! I wish I was there to go too!! :( Sad. You guys look so cute and I love nicoles teeth in the top picture! You nerd Nicole! :) I loved it!! You guys are so cute. Miss you!
Post a Comment