I love to get my kids pictures taken. I also need to get a picture of Addelyn in her blessing dress done so I can have one of each of my kids in our room. I didn't want to get them done professionally until she is able to hold her head up a little better. So...I decided since my mom bought me such a nice camera I would take them myself. Spencer wasn't near as cooperative for me as he is for Kiddie Kandids. He was more interested in petting our kitty that had come outside to join us. Taking them outside wasn't working out very well. Though I ended up getting a cute one of the two of them when we came inside. (It is the one that is on the blog now).
Also, on a side note...a lady in our ward came up to me and asked me if she could take pictures of Addelyn for her portfolio. She is aspiring to be a photographer and when/if she does them I will get to keep the cd! I am excited. I hope she actually follows through with it. If not, the girl that is teaching her and has a studio offered to take our family pictures if Clif would help them do some electrical work in their basement.



7 comments:
HOW AWESOME and your kids are beautiful and adorable Camey!! Good job!!!
Camey, Love you new blog look. But most of all I love the pictures you took! The top one looks professional to me! Great job! You have the two cutest cutest kids! I wish we lived closer too!
Ok I absolutely love that cuddley picture of the 2 on top of your blog. Spencer is cuddling his sister.....its priceless. Sorry I've been so distant, I'm just trying to get so much done, you know how it goes. Your kids are so cute!!!!
You did such a great job on the pictures! They all turned out so cute.
You have a good looking family!
I love love your new layout!! Super cute, and that picture is sooo adorable!! I was looking at it and it dawned on me i hadnt put on Ryleighs white bracelet she has. Dang it!! Oh well, Christmas right? Your kids are so so adorable!! Addelyn is getting so big. Spencer looks like he is loving having a little sister now. Great job on your photo shoot too!! :)
Post a Comment