Sunday, August 10, 2008

Addelyn's Blessing (Sorry lots of pictures).

Last Sunday Addelyn was blessed (August 3rd). Our ward had gotten split the week before so it was our first Sunday in a new ward. It was nice to have friends and family over 9especially my mom and dad who I hardly get to see). We appreciate everyone that could come and of course missed those who couldn't. Next baby hopefully we will be in a bigger place so we can invite more people or make we will have it at a park like our friends did. We got SO many pictures of her. I don't even have half these much of Spencer. The pictures of me didn't turn out that great..my eyes are just too squinty.

Here are some of my favorites:


Clif gave her a bath and got her ready. It was really special to me and reminds me of what a great dad he is. This is the first day she started to smile in reaction to our voice.


I took these pictures of her in my blessing dress the following day. My grandma White made it for me and it is very nicely made.
This is Spencer. The both got blessed at 2 months old. He was about one week older than she is. I see some similarities.


I like this picture of her with my dad. I love men when they hold babies. (If anyone got a picture of them closer I would like a copy).


This is the only picture I have of the two of us. She was crying, but it is better than nothing.


I like to compare these two pictures because it had been about one week longer in the picture with Spencer and I hadn't lost as much weight as I have now. I still want to lose 25lbs, but I would be happy with 15!
Here are the cousins! Gavin is such a great cousin. I can't wait until we have more in the family!

Some family pictures.

Of course we can't forget Spencer. He is always the life of the party. He loves spaghetti and didn't hesitate to dig right in. The food was great! Thanks to everyone for bringing side dishes and to Clif and my dad for making the spaghetti and lasagna.

4 comments:

Shian said...

I love those babies!

Chris and Tara said...

Beautiful pictures. We were sorry we couldn't stay for dinner but so happy we got to be a part of Addelyn's special day. We love you, sweet girl.

Shana said...

It would have been fun to be there. I didn't realize they had split the wards right before or I would have been there! Beautiful pictures Camey!! She looks gorgeous!

Gordon and Robyn said...

All the pictures are so cute. Your blessing dress and Addelyn's are pretty similar. We really missed being there. Clif is a good dad and you are a great mommy. Cute little family :)