The good news of last week was my best friend Nicole had her baby. His name is Luke and he weight 7lbs and 6oz. Baby Luke is Abi's brother so now both of my kids have instant playmates and future spouses all lined up..he he! They sure are cute together though! Addelyn is looking so big, especially next to Luke. She weighs about 9lbs, but we will know for sure at her 2 month appointment next month. I just love her to death!
There arms are intertwined. So precious. I think it is neat that you can see that this same dress she wore a few weeks ago was almost to her ankles is now above her knees. (Look at post: Addelyn is 1 month to see what I am saying).
She is getting so big!
11 comments:
Those are so cute!! She is adorable Camey! I hope you start feeling better soon!! Ive heard they can hurt really bad :(
Oh man, that sounds painful Camey! How did you do this with a newborn baby? I hope that things are going better for you!
What a scary experience, good thing everything is ok though. Addelyn is so pretty, and growing so fast too! What a cute family!
Precious! I am glad you are feeling better Camey!! She is getting SOOO BIG!! Those pics of her and Luke are so cute! I got to see Luke today! I tried calling you...
I love the dress on her! ;) The purple does look great!! She looks so adorable. I miss her!
Love ya!
So cute. I love the playmate/spouse part. Hee hee!
Oh, and I'm sorry about the cyst's. That is such a bummer. I'm glad you're feeling better. Do you need anything? I'm home tomorrow.
:D Ill email you how to do it. Its super easy!! And so fun!!
I'm so sorry you were sick! Are you better? I mean with the cysts and everything?
sorry I haven't called you yet to let you know we made it safely. It's been a very busy week for us but that is no excuse and I'm sorry. I love you and I miss you.
Our friends uncle owns the cabin with his 3 business partners. So the uncle gets to be there one week a month. It was huge and amazing. All the furniture was from RC Willey (in the cabin section) so it was super nice, too.
We just found out tonight that Chris's dad, step-mom, and grandma are coming up this weekend from Las Vegas (for the first time in years) so we probably won't be able to stay for dinner but I will still bring the juice. I hope that's ok. I was going to whine about it, but then Chris mentioned the fact that we only see them once a year, yada yada yada and I realized he was right. So, we will see you, just not for as long as we expected. Love you.
I hope you are feeling better! You sure don't have it easy after your kids are born (kidney stones and now this!) I hope you will feel much better soon! Your kids are too cute! I miss ya!
I am so sorry to hear you have been sick! Yuck! I wish I was closer so I could help you and just hang out! Hope you are better!
Post a Comment