2/1/13
I have said before that TJ has very expressive faces while he is sleeping. I finally had my camera next to me and was able to get a few of his expressions on video. I hadn't learned to focus the videos yet and it wasn't one of his better dreams, but you get the idea anyway.
I have said before that TJ has very expressive faces while he is sleeping. I finally had my camera next to me and was able to get a few of his expressions on video. I hadn't learned to focus the videos yet and it wasn't one of his better dreams, but you get the idea anyway.
He is just a tiny little thing here. He is wearing a cute newborn outfit that I borrowed from Robyn. 2 months and still wearing newborn clothes!
5 comments:
I love how he lifts his little head and opens his eyes for split second. cute outfit ;)
That outfit is what Ollie wore the first time he went to church at I think 3 weeks. We sat in the foyer and only stayed for Sacrament meeting.
The way he moves his month reminds me of Addy. His nose and eyes remind me of Spencer.
His expressions are the best!
Such a dreamer.
Post a Comment