Sunday, February 24, 2013

Skunk

Spencer has to do a science project for school. He choose skunk! I really couldn't believe out of all the animals he choose a skunk! Maybe they didn't have as many choices as I think, but still a skunk! We had a fun time trying to make it with him. The first time it looked like a lizard- a new species infact- a skunk lizard. He has to present it on Tuesday and so we have been practicing with him. I did it once with him and he did it once by himself and did so well. This is only his 2nd time doing it by himself and I am one proud mom!



6 comments:

shawn said...

Good job Spencer! We love you! Grandpa and Grandma White

Gordon and Robyn said...

He is a great reader! His skunk picture turned out so cute :)

I tried to call today. We would love to get together soon.

Shian said...

Wow, Spencer, I'm impressed! You read your facts so well. I even learned something. I didn't know skunks use burrows from other animals or that they have spots. Your picture looks great too. I'm so proud of you!

Deliliah said...

Spencer what a wonderful job you did on your skunk report. The picture is great and you presented it so well. I learn some new facts about skunks. Have you presented your report at school yet?If so how did he do. Oh is this what you needed a babysitter for on Tuesday?

Heather Palmer said...

What a sweetheart. I love the pictures you take of your kids. Your twins are so pretty!! Your girls all look so much a like!

Chris and Tara said...

Maybe he was inspired by Grandma Lila's skunk. :)