When I was taking TJ's 2 month pictures Spencer and Addy wanted me to take pictures of them. Addy put her arm around him all on her own- I just love moments like these. I love how they never miss running and saying goodbye to each other when they are picked up for school For the most part they really get along well, especially now that they have sometime away from each other during the day. Some days they will play for hours, using their imagination, coloring, playing with toys, and just having fun. However, some days are filled with so much drama that it gives me a headache! "Addy yelled at me, Spener touched me, Addy hit me, Spencer won't share with me...and the list goes on and on. I know fighting is something that is just bound to happen, but it is important for me that they remember that they will always have each other and they need to learn to stick together and be there for each other.
4 comments:
I think you are doing a great job with them. They have a great view of someone truly charitable. They see you everyday doing it.
I love those two! They are the best of friends and I think they will stay close even though they fight sometimes. Clif and I fought like crazy.
Their eyes are so sparkley. They are good friends and I think they will stay that way. You guys are doing a good job. Thanks for teaching our Grandchildren about the important things in life.
I love how close they are. I hope Sawyer has a little sister to be best friends with. :)
Post a Comment