Allyson is my shy one. Her temperament really depends on the day, so much so that it is hard to really come up with a good word for her. Allyson is more of a pleaser, she wants to listen and be good to make me happy. Haleigh wants to listen so she can get candy. Today I had finally had enough of Haleigh hitting her, I told Allyson to hit her back, and she wouldn't. She may cry and scream very loud, but she won't fight back. She is always willing to share and is generally just happy, content.
She is my Allyson and I love her.
5 comments:
I love her curly hair the best!
She is so sweet. Allyson is always my buddy when I see her... well usually :)
I'm gonna need so help as Natalee's hair gets longer. You do such a good job with your cute little girls' hair.
Cutie pie. I love her face in the hat pictures. I'm excited to get to know her more as she grows up.
Allyson is a sweetie. I love her little smiles.
The picture with her hair all curly reminds me if you. So cute!
Post a Comment