Thursday, February 28, 2013

TJ is 3 months

TJ turned 3 months on February 28th. I was really hopeful I could get a smile for his 3 month pictures. I had yet to get a picture with a smile, just the video. I took so many pictures and every time I got him to smile, I would quickly take a picture and he would immediately just stare at me. I tried so many different things/positions, but none of it worked! I mostly tried to tickle him and take a picture at the same time which is why all the pictures are of him in the corner.

  • He now only has hair on the sides and the back- poor old man.
  • He still scratches himself with his long nails.
  • Smiling more often- especially when you tickle him.
  • Very patient with mommy not doing well.
  • A great eater
  • Gets up 1 to 2 times a night- we are sleeping buddies.
  • He is wearing size 0-3 and some 3's.

"Is this necessary mom?"
"I still look the same as I did 30 pictures ago!"
"Fine, I will smile, but you won't be able to recognize me!"
"Do I look like Papa?"
"Finally, something different."

 I know I have said this before, but it really has been so fun to have him!. It can be crazy with all 5, but there is no doubt in my mind that he was meant to be apart of our family. We sure do love him so much!

6 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love his expression in the first one! He is just too cute.

shawn said...

I like the pictures of TJ on his stomach!

Deliliah said...

What a cute smile.

Shian said...

It will be fun to see his personality as he gets older. I bet he's as easy going as his dad.

Sarah Osborne said...

Our babies are growing up :) I love all of his serious expressions and his smile too! They need to stop growing!

Chris and Tara said...

Hahaha. I love the commentary. :) He is so cute. I can't wait for him and Sawyer to play together. They are both so mellow.