Haleigh is my spit fire. She has the most mischievous looks and the best glares. She doesn't like to listen and finds it funny when she gets in trouble. The other day when I was trying to get her diaper on for nap- she climbed off my bed, ran into my room, and hid under the bunk bed where I couldn't reach her! She hits everyone except for TJ and is usually the instigator in things. She is just a ball full of energy! However, she gives the best hugs and kisses. She will always stop what she is doing if I am sad and will come kiss me. She is my Haleigh and I love her!
5 comments:
No naked buns!!! She is quite the actress!
Her eyelashes are amazing!
She really does know how to glare. Lol. She's such a sweetheart though.
I wonder what she is thinking behind those eyes. She a little sweet heart and I love her smile too.
That top picture is adorable.
Post a Comment