I have been really sick. I know, I know, I am ALWAYS sick!
Anyhow, I have a lot more too post, but I went to bed at 12:00 last night, didn't sleep very well and Spencer woke me up at 6:30 so I will update tomorrow and put some pictures from Halloween up.
Here some recent pictures of the kids on Sunday.


Anyhow, I have a lot more too post, but I went to bed at 12:00 last night, didn't sleep very well and Spencer woke me up at 6:30 so I will update tomorrow and put some pictures from Halloween up.
Here some recent pictures of the kids on Sunday.
11 comments:
It looks like a little Princess and junior missionary!
I agree with shawnee. I'm sorry that you have been sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.
So precious! I love all of their smiles.
You're kids are really cute! I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick:(
Those kids of yours are beauties! :) They are so cute.
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe that Spencer is in a big boy bed. You'll have to tell me how you did that. We tried to put Carter in his bed but when we shut the door, he started crying. I don't think he is quite ready yet. Congrats on your new bod. You'll have to tell me how you did that one too!!! you look great.
Sick again? It's because you didn't come out to girls night!!
I think they're the cutest kids on the planet!
They are soo cute!!! I hope you get to feeling better soon
Hey! Your trip looks so fun and I am so jealous. I really need a trip. You look fabulous in your wedding dress! That will be so sweet for you to get pictures in it at the temple. And your kids look adorable in their sunday clothes! Love the tie!
How was your Thanksgiving? I hope you had a great one. Can't wait to see you at Christmas, although just now as I typed that I realized that it's an "even" year so I don't know if you're going to your parents house for Christmas. Either way, can't wait to see you. Ü
Post a Comment