Yesterday I tried on my wedding dress. I can fit into it! It actually is bigger on the waist, and boobs, and smaller around my arms. I hopefully will be able to fix that by Christmas time. I plan on getting someone to take pictures of Clif in I in front of the Logan temple I am excited to be able to do this! It has been a goal of mine for along time, but with having two kids, it hasn't really been possible. Yeah!
13 comments:
You look beautiful in your dress!
On the top of the rainbow,
My heart of gold,
Your daddy's little girl to have and hold,
Your sugar, your spice,
Your everything nice,
Your Daddy's little girl.
Watch out, cause those little girls grow up fast!
I would be happy to take your picture at the Logan Temple if you would like me to. I think that is a wonderful goal.
I'm very proud of you. I haven't fit in mine since the day I was married. :( Someday though...
Congratulations! That is a great goal and I'm glad you've been able to accomplish it.
You look great. That is a beautiful dress.
GOOD JOB GIRL! :) You look so pretty. It will be nice to have those pics done!
You fit in your dress again! Ugh, you make me sick. I mean that in the best, most supportive way possible. ;)
Awesome!!!Congrats!
Good for you!
Look at you!! That is awesome. You look beautiful!
WOW that is amazing.. and what a beautiful dress! Need pictures? Call me :)
Post a Comment