Sunday, November 9, 2008

Big Boy Bed!



Spencer has recently become enthralled with all the Sesame Street characters (mainly Elmo of course). So my mom bought him a Sesame Street toddler bed set. Clif set it all up while I was at Parent Conferences on Thursday. He had him stay up later so I could be there to see him on his first night in his big bed. He hasn't had any trouble adjusting except for the fact he wakes up at like 6:30 AM and bangs on the door. He also takes longer to go to bed when it is nap time because he figured out he can get up and play. All in all though he is doing very well! My little boy is growing up!

11 comments:

Deliliah said...

Spencer's new bed looks fun & cute. It is great didn't fall out the first night getting use to it. He is growing up so fast.

Jenny Colvin said...

He is so cute. I love the new bed.

Shana said...

I love your new blog look. He is so cute and getting so big!

Amy said...

It's so fun when they reach these new steps in life! I love the new bedding.

Chris and Tara said...

That's a cute bed. I love it.

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

I like your blog template! Very cute.. I love that smile on Spencer's face, what a character.. I am scared to put Easton into a big boy bed, he loves his crib so much! He goes out like a light the minute he's in his crib. Good job though, it seems he's adjusting just fine!

BJ said...

My son thought those were his sheets when you had them at our house. Sorry again for getting him stuck on Elmo.

Shian said...

Oh, my little bud isn't so little anymore. He looks like he loves the new bed though.

kaitlyn said...

so cute!!!! i am sure that is a huge transition... good luck!

Kahana said...

How exciting! Hes in a big bed now. I bet he just loves it. Do you ever find him on the floor in the mornings? Cute bed set too!

shawnee said...

Grandpa loves Spencer holding both of his favorites...bear and Elmo!