Saturday, November 8, 2008

Videos

I know I have A LOT to update, but we have been really busy and sick again. Clif has started every sickness in the house this year and this time we all have it!
I thought I would put some of the cute videos of Addelyn laughing. I will try and post more tomorrow.

The first one she is laughing at Spencer jumping on our small tramp.



The second is of Spencer entertaining his sister:



This is a preview of what is to come from our trip to San Diego.

5 comments:

Deliliah said...

I love to see Addey laughing. She is so sweet and so is Spencer as he entertains Addey. San Diego looked like fun, but the video would not play. It just said not available yet.

Amy said...

That is so cute...I love when my kids decide to be nice and have fun with each other.

Chris and Tara said...

Her laugh is so precious. Melt my heart.
I didn't know you could feed the giraffes. That is so cool.

Shian said...

What a good big brother. I love to hear her laugh. It seems Spencer likes to make her laugh too.

Kahana said...

Your kids are so cute!! The first video didnt work for me :( But i love the one of the giraffes, how neat is that!