He left eye had been really goopy and it turns out she has an eye infection. Poor had to be sick and get four shots! It was a rough day for her. She is such a trooper though. Now we just have to watch her to make sure she doesn't get RSV like Spencer did.
She still doesn't sleep all the way through the night. Hopefully she will soon. She also needs to work on rolling side to side, but she hasn't been feeling very good for awhile so I am sure she will get it soon. She loves baby food and actually like the veggies more than the fruit. She smiles a lot and laughs all the time at Spencer. She is such a joy and we love having her apart as our family. Girls are just so fun!

16 comments:
girls are a lot of fun! Those pictures of her are so cute.
She is sooooo cute. What a little sweet heart.
I agree with Addelyn - peaches need sugar. Happy 6 month birthday to my pretty little niece. I love her so much. She's such a doll!
Her peach face is so funny. It looks like you're feeding her lemon juice or something else terrible. Ü She's so beautiful in all her pictures.
I hope you're feeling better now. Are we going to see you for Christmas?
She is so adorable! I love her eyes!
Addelyn is so cute, can't believe its been 6 months already!!! I love your Christmas blog background, so festive! Can't wait to see you guys!
I can't get over how cute she is. What a cutie. Isn't 2 so much fun? :) Motherhood is the BEST!!!
cute cute cute!
(p.s. did you want to take my Twilight quiz? I was going to post some results tonight now that I have a minute and you and Shian never took it. No pressure if you don't want to. Just thought I would check)
She is adorable!! SOOO PRECIOUS and perfect. I can't wait for mine!! :)
I cant believe she is 6 months already!! She is sooo cute! I love the peaches video, too funny
Wow she is getting so big! What a sweetheart!
Addelyn is really cute. You have a beautiful family!
I'm sad I won't see you. We leave the 21st. My mom got the pjs at babies r us
awwwwwww GRATS.. they grow up so fast.
she is so dang cute!!
Camey, thanks so much for your comments on my craft blog!:) I get my vinyl lettering from a few different places, but most recently from a lady in Texas- her website is www.theletterfactory.net. I will be getting a vinyl cutter for Christmas though, and I could make some for you if you want. and the banner kit was like $18 I think. I got that from www.emmiecakes.blogspot.com:)
I love all the pictures. Addelyn is so cute. He big bright eyes in her poka dot dress is such a cute picture. You all look nice in your family picture at the top. I look forward to seeing you after Christmas when you get back from Washington. I like you holiday wallpaper. Love you guys.
Post a Comment