1. I am thankful for all my friends. I especially want to thank Dianna, Jenny, B.J. and Nicole. In the last two weeks all of these girls watched my kids on short notice. It was a hard week for my babysitter and I appreciate friends willing to help out!
I also want to thank Suzie for spending 4 hours helping me with the dvd for church (I am so sorry it took so long), and Tammy for being the best adviser ever. She is just always willing to help and the girls love her!
2. I am thankful for a wonderful, amazing husband who has been getting up with Addelyn since I stopped breastfeeding (about 4 months old). I have been having a really hard time sleeping and if I get up then I am awake for the rest of the night. He is so amazing. He helps with the laundry, dishes, and many more things. I can't wait until next year when I can stay home and he can just come home and relax! I love him so much.
3. I am thankful for two beautiful, healthy kids. I feel so blessed to have two wonderful kids. They make my day fun and they are the main reason I want to come home. Every day when I pick up Spencer he runs into my arms and gives me a big hug. I love that feeling. They really are great kids.
4. I am thankful for the gospel and all that I learn from it. I am thankful for the knowledge I have that families can be together forever. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and the relationship I build with them everyday. I can't imagine my life without knowing that they are there for me.
5. I am thankful for family (that includes everyone). My mom and I talk everyday. I can't imagine not being able to talk to her- I know though that she could be gone any day now. I just want her to know how much I love her and that she is my best friend in the whole world!
4 comments:
I am thankful for a special daughter who loves her husband. The grandkids aren't too shabby either!
I like this idea. I think I'll do it on Thanksgiving.
What great things to be grateful for!! I love the relationship you have with your mom and realize how special it is!! Glad you have great friends too! (and hubby and kids, etc...) :)
I am thankful for you, too.
Post a Comment