Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring Break



I went to visit my parents and friends on March 15th to the 22nd. It was our Spring Break here and since she couldn't come up here we decided to go visit her. (She had a cancer treatment that can't be rescheduled). Spencer was teething the entire time and ended up taking him to the walk-in-clinic to find out he had a bad ear infection. He then had a bad reaction the medicine and threw up on me on the airplane ride home. Spencer, my mom and I most likely got 15 hours of sleep the entire week. Needless to say, I didn't get to see any of my friends, but had a great time being with my mom.
....More pictures to come....

1 comment:

Kahana said...

awww poor thing! its no fun having a sick baby. Ok for the longest time i couldnt figure out who else spencer looked like. I mean obviously he looks like you and your husband, but as soon as i saw that picture with him and your dad, thats who it was!! He looks alot like your dad too!! So cute!