Sunday, April 6, 2008

Busy Weekend






I watched Spencer's best friend, Abi, and her brother Isaac on Saturday morning. They had a lot of fun playing together in the bath tub. Abi was making the cutest faces, but would stop as soon as I got the camera out. Once they left I had to quickly try and clean-up the house a little because Shian, Tom, and Gavin came to visit! We barely ever have any company so it was really nice for them to drive up and visit us. We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese's to play. That place is loud, over priced, and not very clean. Once they used some of their tokens we decided to eat at Olive Garden so we could at least hear each other talk! I am so glad they came down and am very grateful to have such wonderful in-laws!

2 comments:

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

Spencer and Abi are adorable! I love Abi's hair in the tub!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love abi's little pu--y I would love to lick her clean