Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hair-Cuts


On Saturday I went and got my hair done from a girl who does it in her home. While I was there I found out she is moving back to St. George and was really disappointed. She only charges $5 per hair-cut and is the only one I have been able to find that does a good job cutting Spencer's hair. I really like Spencer's hair longer, but decided since she is moving to have it cut. I also cut about 3 1/2 inches off. I miss my longer hair already. It is easier to do, but it is thicker and I don't really like it. I also got a lot more blond in it so that could be the reason it looks so weird to me too. Hopefully, it will grow on me.

Here is a picture of Spencer and I that I took yesterday. Ignore my fat pregnancy face! You can compare to the other picture.

3 comments:

Kahana said...

I love your hair!! Its so cute and i really like it blonde like that. Spencer is adorable!!

Heather Palmer said...

I think your hair is way cute! I also think it's so cute that Spencer kissed you- the other day Tyson kicked me while I was trying to dress him after his bath and it hurt really bad! Then he said "I sorry mommy" and my heart just melted! I'm so glad to hear your no longer really in labor! I've been dang worried about you!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable as always! :)