Yesterday I went into the doctor and found out that I am not dilated anymore and am only effaced to 50%. That is good news except for the fact that I don't want her to end up staying in there until 40 weeks! I have been having horrible headaches and the only thing he could guess would be from anxiety. I didn't feel anxious until he told me he was leaving until the end of May! If Addelyn decides to come soon he won't be there and that will be my 4th doctor and I have only had 2 kids! (Dr. Ferguson was out of town when Spencer was born so Dr. Kingler delivered him. I then switched to Dr. Kingler and he decided to move to Wyoming last month. I now just met my new doctor and he will be gone the whole month)!
Spencer has been so cute lately! He finally learned to kiss you when you make kissing noises at him. Today when I was reading to him I kissed his forehead out of habit. He looked up at me and kissed me back. I know it wasn't a huge deal, but it was so precious and it made me cry.
Today he has been making car noises and after his nap he came in and was playing peek-a-boo with me. Every time he came around the corner he would start dancing....bouncing up and down. I just love this age! Here are some pictures of him from the last couple of days.
1 comment:
He is so cute!! Isnt it so fun when they get to that age!! I love it. Wait till he starts talking in scentences. Yeah it was scary in the ER, i found out today she had Ecoli!!! Ugh. Not fun. But its gone now.
Post a Comment