I love all the pictures and posts you've added. I just checked on Saturday, so I was surprised there was so much viewing pleasure tonight. Spencer is adorable. I love that picture of him with Gavin. Too cute. Good work putting your camera to such good use. We loved having you come visit. I'm glad Shian, Tom, and Gavin came to play at your house too. Must've been fun. We love you all.
Hooray for friends who blog!!! Yeah! your blog is so awesome! It's too bad you didn't get to make it to Kari-Lynn's BBQ, we would have loved to see you guys again!
3 comments:
I love all the pictures and posts you've added. I just checked on Saturday, so I was surprised there was so much viewing pleasure tonight. Spencer is adorable. I love that picture of him with Gavin. Too cute. Good work putting your camera to such good use. We loved having you come visit. I'm glad Shian, Tom, and Gavin came to play at your house too. Must've been fun. We love you all.
Hooray for friends who blog!!! Yeah! your blog is so awesome! It's too bad you didn't get to make it to Kari-Lynn's BBQ, we would have loved to see you guys again!
koiu
Post a Comment