Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I love my husband!


I was just looking at this picture of Clif and I on our trip to CA last summer. I just think he looks so cute with long hair and wanted everyone to know that I think my husband is the greatest. I know that he does so much for our family and I appreciate him for all he does!

3 comments:

Kahana said...

You guys are so adorable together!!!

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

You guys are perfect together! You look gorgeous Camey!!!

Chris and Tara said...

That is a really cute picture of you both. I agree that you do have a great husband (I don't know about "best", I think I have that honor :)
Spencer is so cute in that picture sucking the straw in the mug. Love it.

Totally random... your word verification thing on this page is vfbbaby. Did someone say Baby? That is crazy. Anyway, I just wanted to share that...