Everyone tells me that potty training boys are hard. Since my kids will only be 16 months apart I decided I should start now or I will be having double diaper duty for along time. I started about two weeks ago, but haven't really been consistent with it. I just want him to start to get the idea that there is another place to go besides his diaper. I figure it will be easier to potty train him once he starts to talk!
2 comments:
Fun!!! Tyler is pretty much potty trained now. He has actually been fairly easy! And he has recently started calling me during the night to do instead of going in his diaper. I always heard boys were hard too and girls were simple, but mine is flip flopped. So hopefully potty training him wont be too hard!! Good luck! :D
love to see how far I can get my c-ck in him, my great niece could take 3' at that age
Post a Comment