Addy's Preschool went to the Fire Museum in Stansbury on the 15th. I am glad that she has been teaching her about safety and had a fieldtrip to the station. It was a good reminder to me that I need to review these things with my kids. We need to practice as if it was real because I would hate for something to happen and wonder what if we had been more prepared? When I asked Addy and Spencer who we call if something happens like mommy is really hurt and can't move, they didn't know. I decided then and there that would be our next FHE.
 |
| Addy picking out of the bag. Is this safe or not safe? |
 |
| Haleigh was cold and she is never happy when she is cold. |
 |
| Addy's good friends Peyton, Makaela, and Reagan. |
On the 22nd and 24th Addy got to bring her favorite teddy bear to school. She brought one of my teddy bears that smells like sugar cookies, apparently that is now her favorite .Miss. Missy (as Addy calls her) had a teddy bear picnic for them and made hats for them and their bears. It was super cute and she had so much fun with it. What a great idea!
Then today all the kids came out looking like Statues of Liberty. I wish I had my camera of all of them because it was the cutest site. I love that she incorporates science, history, and life skills in her teaching. Addy has really learned a lot this year, we just love Miss. Missy!
 |
| She really cracks me up! What a character! |
7 comments:
I love all these these pictures....but the best is our own Miss Liberty...Addelyn Sant!!!! So cute!
Haleigh looks so cute with her fire hat on backwards, even if she wasn't happy. Allyson looks so sweet in her hat. Addy is a wonderful Miss Liberty and I like the hat she made for her Teddy Bear Tea Party.
Spencer looks great in his angry bird hat. I hope he likes it.
Little Miss Liberty looks so cute!
That looks like a really great preschool.
Aw, field trips are so fun. I loved the one we took to the fire station. I LOVE the twins' cute little faces in their fire hats.
What a great preschool. How did your FHE on emergencies go?
Post a Comment