Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First Braids

I was doing Addy's hair for preschool on Friday and decided that it was time to try the same for my  baby girls. I wasn't sure how it would work since their hair is so short in the front. It didn't end up being as hard as I expected (though definitely not easy), and although they didn't seem to like it, they mostly sat still for me.

Here are the pictures I took to document the big day.
Wish these were clearer. Still need to figure out action
pictures with my camera.
Allyson
Haleigh

6 comments:

shawn said...

Good pictures of the girls with their first braids and wrestling!:) At least, that looks like what they are doing!!!!:)

Shian said...

Their hair looks so pretty.

Gordon and Robyn said...

you do such cute hairdos.

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh my goodness, I wish I could do hair like you! I'm going to have to find a good friend with hair skills to live next to some day, so that my girls can have awesome hair on occasion, ha ha.

Chris and Tara said...

My one regret that we are having a boy is that I can't do cute hairstyles like this. They look fatastic!

Deliliah said...

Way cute hair.