Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Always have been, still are, always will be

Silly! These are my little munchkins a year ago.  I think they looked much more alike then than they do now.

1/26/12: 15 1/2 months

12/22/11: 14 1/2 months
Allyson must have known Hostess was going out of business!

8 comments:

shawn said...

Okay, that is funny!!!

Heather Palmer said...

I love how cute your girls are.

Sarah Osborne said...

Ha ha ha! That donut picture is priceless.

Chris and Tara said...

Hahaha. What a cute girl.

Gordon and Robyn said...

That is beyond cute!

Gordon and Robyn said...

with the donuts, I mean.

the other pictures are cute too and I love that they are both missing a shoe :)

Shian said...

They do look more alike then than now, but I can still tell them apart. I loved how they are each half of a pair and were each wearing half of a pair of shoes. :)

Deliliah said...

Last year I still had a hard time telling them apart in their pictures, but now I look back and I can tell them apart. I wonder why ever I had a hard time. I love the donut picture too.